- Keep store clean, organized daily and check inventory accurately
- Check, verify and fill customer orders
- Pull, package and ship orders accurately and per to procedure
- Receive, unload, quality control check, label, and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments for accuracy according to paperwork
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Maintaining inventory accuracy by correctly labeling all incoming product
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Greet each guest as they enter the store.
- Assists guests with location, price and use of merchandise.
- Answer telephone in guest friendly voice, according to policy, to assist in guest needs.
- Completes all required training/compliance courses as assigned.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Work varied shifts, six days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with shipping and packing preferred
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
- Must have a Drug Test
- Tactical Gear knowledge preferred
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work alone.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to effectively operate packing and packaging equipment.
- Ability to efficiently operate computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Ability to effectively utilize standard hand tools (hammer, pliers, screwdriver, etc.).
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
Work Locations: IDO Tactical, 6380 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146