- Package Deals
- Condor MOPC Molle Operator Plate Carrier (Tan) + Pair of AR500 Armor® Level III 10" x 12" Curved ASC plates
Condor MOPC Molle Operator Plate Carrier (Tan) + Pair of AR500 Armor® Level III 10" x 12" Curved ASC plates
Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier:
The Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier is designed with modular platforms on all sides for functionality and operator cut front and back harness for mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10.25” x 13.25” plates front and back, and up to 6” x 8” side plates.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Adjustable cummerbund with plate armor pockets
- Accepts up to 6" x 8" side panel plates
- Easy access plate pockets
Medium - X-Large adjustable sizing
Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
10” x 12” Curved Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) Level III Body Armor
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
Our 10” x 12” patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) armor plates fit nearly all industry standard plate carriers and all plate carriers capable of accepting Medium and Large SAPI body armor plates. Our 10” x 12” ASC body armor offers adequate coverage of your vitals which include your heart, lungs, and surrounding blood vessels on most people. 10” x 12” is the most common size and fits the widest selection of plate carriers available on the market.
Featuring and ergonomic form, our curved 10" x 12" plate further improves ergonomics over standard flat body armor plates. The curve contours to your body and is recommended if you wear your body armor on a regular basis, or for duty use. A specific radius has been chosen for maximum comfort as a front or back plate for operators of varying height and weight; our curved 10" x 12" body armor can be used in either position in your plate carrier. To achieve the best ergonomics possible we recommend a curved front and back plate.
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Body Armor Features:
- 10” x 12” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers capable of accepting up to Medium and Large SAPI plates
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) - US Patent # 9021621 B1, Dated May 5, 2015
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Works well with our 10"x12" Trauma Pad
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- 0.26” Ultra low profile ballistic core
- Weight 8.0lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
- 100% Made in the USA
AR500 Armor® Patent pending Advanced Shooters Cut – Our ASC is a unique cut designed to improve operator ergonomics when shouldering and firing their rifle while wearing our body armor. Still providing maximum coverage, our ASC body armor has an advanced asymmetrical cut on the right shoulder which allows better positioning of your rifle. This significantly improves ergonomics over traditional body armor cuts. Our Flat 10” x 12” ASC body armor features an Ambidextrous strike face, and can be used in left or right handed configuration. Our Curved 10”x 12” Advanced Shooters Cut body armor ships in right handed configuration; left handed can be ordered by request.
The AR500 Armor® spall & fragmentation mitigation coating is simply the best in the industry. PAXCON (a division of Line-X) is a military grade protective coating designed for spall and fragmentation containment. PAXCON protective coatings have been used to increase protection on the walls of the U.S. Pentagon. This Line-X coating completely seals our armor helping reduce spall and fragmentation; and additionally protects it from chemicals, liquids, and other harsh elements. This fully sealed design combined with our advanced ballistic plate result in the Strongest, most Reliable longer term, Maintenance Free body armor solution in the industry. More details on our PAXCON/Line-X spall and fragmentation mitigation protective coating can be found by Clicking Here.
Our body armor undergoes an extensive 4 stage cleaning, etching, and preparation process prior to application of our Line-X coating. This ensures maximum adhesion and helps mitigate “blow-outs” which are common in lesser quality coatings and improperly prepped and/or primed body armor alternatives.
AR500 Armor® body armor is manufactured and coated in-house 100% in the USA. We are an approved OEM applicator of PAXCON Line-X protective coatings.
Our body armor undergoes rigorous pre and post production certification, independent, and in-house ballistic resistant tests to level III standards. All body armor passes through multiple quality control checkpoints during our manufacturing process.
AR500 Armor Body Armor is Made in the USA!
Customers also viewed
Condor MOPC Molle Operator Plate Carrier (Tan) + Pair of Spartan Armor Systems AR500 Omega 10x12 Armor Plate (Shooters Cut)
Condor MOPC Molle Operator Plate Carrier (OD Green) + Pair of Spartan Armor Systems AR500 Omega 10x12 Armor Plate (Shooters Cut)
Condor MOPC Molle Operator Plate Carrier (Multicam) + Pair of AR500 Armor® Level III 10" x 12" Curved ASC plates