Spartan Armor Systems Level IV Shooters Cut Rifle Ceramic Body Armor - 10X12
Spartan Armor Systems Level IV Shooters Cut Rifle Ceramic Body Armor - 10X12 ( 1 piece Only)
Spartan Armor Systems NIJ 0101.06 certified Level IV Rifle Plate is a cost effective and economical Plate designed to withstand rugged usage while not compromising the ballistic integrity of the plate. It is multi-hit .30-06 M2AP tested by an NIJ certified laboratory and can defeat between 2-3 M2AP rounds.
Professionally wrapped, water resistant, and manufactured in the USA.
Purchase your very own set of Multi-Hit Level IV Plates today!
- NIJ0101.06 Certified
- Low Cost
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 10 x 12 Stand Alone
- 8.3lbs (3.49 kg)
- Single Curve
- Thickness 1"
- Monolithic Ceramic/PE
- 600 Denier Water Resistant
- Multi-Hit Rated(30.06m2ap)
- Date of Manufacture: 10/14/2019
- Made in USA
Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) - US Export Regulations:
Level III and IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates) fall under jurisdiction of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the US Government. Export or re-transfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user or for any other end use, whether in the US or abroad without written approval of the US Department of Commerce or Department of State is prohibited.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the US of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with US export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Spartan Armor Systems, TK Armor Systems, LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
By purchasing Condor Outdoor products, AR500 Armor, Spartan Armor Systems and VISM from IDO Tactical, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else
in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT,
and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed;
and that plate carriers sold by IDO Tactical are made from NON-ballistic material.
- You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and
being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not
be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used
against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IDO Tactical for any and all liability stemming
from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by IDO Tactical may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. IDO Tactical will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor. IDO Tactical assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY IDO Tactical. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. IDO Tactical specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. IDO Tactical does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.