- Warranty Information
- All items, unless specifically stated, are sold with a 30 day warranty only covering manufacturer defects. IDO Tactical will not be responsible for any returns and exchanges which do not have a warranty. Shipping will be the responsibility of the customer; we will provide the parts and labor. Further instructions regarding warranty work will be provided after the RMA form is completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse! If we receive an item that has beenmisused or abused, we will return it. Warranty also does not cover items without blaze orange tips. Items which do not have ablaze orange tip will be discarded immediately! Do not fill out an RMA form if your merchandise has been abused, misused, or missing ablaze-orange tip.
- Before returning any item, you must email us with the RMA information requested below and submit the form to our email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a RMA number on the exterior of the box in plain sight.
- You will receive your RMA number via e-mail when your RMA request is approved; send the merchandise to our Technical Support Department along with a note stating your name, address, problem with merchandise, and You are responsible for the transporting your unit or arranging for its transportation. If your RMA Number is not on the outside of the box, your package will be refused.
- If shipping of your unit is required; you must pay the initial shipping fee, but we will pay the return shipping charger if the repairs are cover by the warranty.
- The warranty of Armor Plates are covered by manufacturer.
Warranty does not cover:
- Disassembly or remodel by unauthorized personnel.
- Unreasonable use or mishandling, introduction of foreign matter to inner or outer components.
- Failure to provide proper care, lubricants, or maintenance.
- Lack of compliance with instructions from the owner's manual. Removal or cover up of over of orange tip.
- Merchandise soaked in water, rusted, corroded, painted, or altered.
- Usage of low quality or low grade BB's or reuse of BB's with Airsoft Guns and Magazines. The use of any poor quality BBs such as those sold at but not limited to;Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, K Mart, Big 5, etc., will completely void any gun's warranty. The aforementioned BBs should be disregarded and not used. They are of poor quality and will damage the Airsoft guns we sell.
- IDO Tactical reserves the right to determine what constitutes as unreasonable or excessive wear and tear or use.
In addition, we will only issue partial refunds for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item is returned more than 3 days after delivery.
- Any item has obvious signs of use.
- Any item is not in its original condition; item or packing is damaged, or is missing parts.